Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Break

I haven't posted in a while but that's because I vowed to stay off my laptop as much as possible when I was on break at home. I have a little less than a week before I go back to Saba for round 3. I am a little excited, but still worn out and exhausted from last semester.

Who ever thought 2 week breaks would be enough were CRAZY!!!

Home is amazing! It's been great to see everyone and hang out with family and friends. Even though it feels like I've spent my break running around trying to make time for everyone, I've squeezed in a little down time to myself :) and have done some exciting things like camping and going to see Billy Elliot the Musical with a special someone.

Will post some pictures and lots more when I next open my laptop which will hopefully be next week when I am on Saba.

I will stick to reading books and DIY projects for the remainder of my break!

9 comments:

  1. I really enjoy reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I really enjoy reading your blog! It's giving me an idea of what being on Saba will be like. I know you'll be crazy busy but if you have a few minutes I'd love to ask a few questions from someone who has gone through Saba. I'm supposed to start in January and I have a few basic questions. My email is zerkawadood@gmail.com, if you have a chance. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you first complete your MCAT before applying to SABA


    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Peter: I did take the MCAT but I know people who have been accepted without writing the MCAT. It's not a requirement but they can ask you to write it if they don't think you have the sufficient grades.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete