Thursday, November 3, 2011

Unique

I'm a little disappointed in myself that I haven't posted much this semester... especially the reflective-type pieces. I've had a back log of ideas (and I know I keep saying this) but I can't seem to sit down and write a coherent blog post that is more than just describing my days here on Saba.
So, I'm going to challenge myself to sit down and do it by the end of this weekend :)

In the meantime, as a blogger I love reading and following others in this 'blog world'. (Most of my study breaks consist of this and watching TED Talks!) So, the other day I stumbled across this amazingly unique/ weird art by Matthew Cox -- embroidered X rays. Something about it is intriguing. Maybe because it is so innovative, so different or, most likely, the fact that it combines anatomy and art.







I realize it's an art that will not be appreciated by everyone but,
if nothing else, it definitely captures your attention.

2 comments:

  1. These are really interesting! Thanks for posting Ilinca! Still following your posts, keep up the hard work! xo your Welland family

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cool. Waiting for the big post you've been talking about.

    Love,
    Tudor

    ReplyDelete