Sunday, July 8, 2012

Last!

today is the start of the end.

the last weekend I will be studying for block exams!
the countdown until the final exit comprehensive exam has begun.
34 days!! how's that for an update?

We are officially done learning new material in a classroom. I can't believe that I am finally in the spot where I can say that :).  It's so exciting (and a bunch of other mixed feelings - but I am only focusing on the excitement). I cannot wait until monday after exams!!

so here we go, one last time. studying for block exams....


5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will keep our fingers crossed tomorrow! Skype in the evening maybe? Doina

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete