Sunday, February 19, 2012

Post block wave of joy

2nd round of exams are over! I was pretty happy overall ... really glad to see that my 16hr days of studying are paying off :) It really feels good to see some results (unlike third semester).

after exams a bunch of us went to spend the rest of the night at Well's Bay (the place where Saba actually gets a sandy beach when the tide is low... I have yet to see this miracle beach!). We had a BBQ, a couple of beers and a breathtaking view of the sunset with rolling waves. Pretty awesome way to spend the day after 3 exams.









if I went to a canadian medical school I would definitely not be able to see this... isolated islands have their perks, don't you think? 
:)

4 comments:

  1. Canadian Med Schools have WAY more perks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ignore the comments from above those are the words of a hater, you made a good decision in pursuing medicine anyway possible. Keep looking forward!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha well thank you for both comments. I was obviously looking on the bright side of being on an island. In terms of placement of medical school I definitely prefer the warm climate :) but Canadian medical schools obviously have their "perks" ... like not becoming an international medical student.
    thanks for the support Izzy!

    ReplyDelete