Thursday, September 27, 2012

Change

a little change in scenery on my new running route; at least the sunsets are still beautiful... although I don't know how I feel about running in the colder weather. I already miss not having to worry about what to wear when I go outside. The caribbean weather was always predictable: 30 degrees, sunny with scattered showers.





In other news my intense study schedule seems to be getting the best of me. It's been hard to be so focused all day, all the time - especially when I'm trying to fight off this cold that seems to be going around. Wish I could just take a day off to recuperate, read and not think/ feel guilty about not studying. Alright, I think I'm done venting, for now.  Ugh, back to work...

PS. Grey's Anatomy is back tonight. I'm a little excited even though I know thats not what real world 'doctor life' is like. At least I can make myself think that I am being somewhat productive since the show is about medicine; I'm sure I can learn something useful from it.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete