Thursday, September 29, 2011

away

I've been away. Hiding in my new found spot... the library. Studying for the upcoming exams on monday has taken up all of my time. (I even realized that I've forgotten to eat 3 meals a day this week... I know, I know. That will change after these exams).

I just wanted to let you know that I am alive :)

.. and to expect lots of postings after exams! I have a back log of topics to share as our classes are getting more interesting - especially psychology. It's started up my curiosity in researching and questioning rather than just rote memorization and learning. BUT, that's going to have to wait.

In the meantime, I would like to send a virtual "hello" to Nemo's mom! I meant to do it earlier and let you know that your hug was transmitted - it was actually the first thing he did ...before introducing himself. Ha ha ha. So, thank you for reading my blog.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Ilinca,
    You really surprised me!!Thank you SO much for your “virtual hello”. I really enjoy reading your blog, it is so helpful! It’s my daily reading routine now ha!ha! I thank you so much for every word you wrote and all these lovely photos (I hope you will post a photo with you and Nemo soon).Good luck with your exams next week. Mother’s advice: don’t forget to eat, you have to stay healthy!
    Love,
    Nemo’s mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your reply :) As for the picture... we'll try and work on that one.
    The mother's advice is truly universal: eat well and take your vitamins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello again, I have a question about preparing for first semester. They sent out the book lists for the next two years. It includes a list of required books and a list of recommended books. Should we get the recommended books! Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete