Sunday, December 19, 2010

Ten.

Ten days!

Lists. Lists and more lists. I have always been a visual person, always writing things down on post it notes. Lately I find myself leaving notes for myself all over the place. I keep remembering small things while walking around the house. Things to pack, things to do.
So today I compiled all those notes into a never ending packing list. I don't know how I will fit everything in my 2 luggages... it WILL happen. (it's funny I'm always a light packer but this time it's a little different than a vacation.)

The holidays are here which means last week was my work holiday party. It was a fantastic night and made me realize what a great team I had to work with for the past 7 months. I know this sounds cheesy but it's really true. We all get along in a way that is outside of the work we do - our personalities just click. Anyways the party was a much needed night out full of food, drinks and moustaches! Our moustache theme came from the Movember fundraiser - we made fun of the creepy caterpillar one of our co-workers wore to raise money for prostate cancer so he thought we should all join in!

(Guys, I don't know how you do it but those things are uncomfortable and itchy! I ended up drinking some of the moustache fuzz along with my margarita. Not a great combo!)

I'm really looking forward to this week. Jam packed with visiting friends and hanging out with family just like the holidays should be :)

Before I go I wanted to share a happy holidays video we made at our work. Enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. This is HILARIOUS!! lol...
    Thank you for posting the video Illinca.

    Good luck with all the packing, though at this time I think you're already there :p

    ReplyDelete