Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Progress :)



Progress in the cooking department! Pooja and I decided to buy some red snapper. We marinated it in lemon juice and black pepper and grilled it on the Forman Grill with asparagus and potatoes.
Sooo good.

I also survived my second set of exams!! Wohooo! Now going out to relax and hang out with my classmates and enjoy the nice caribbean breeze.
Will be posting more this week & weekend. Thanks for all the comments and views. Love to see people are actually reading my blog -- so I don't feel like I'm just talking to myself :)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats, Ilinca and Pooja! That looks yammyy....
    Keep on writing, Ilinca- we are all reading the blog and feeling closer...Doina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Felicitari Ilinca pentru cele doua

    succese mai intai pentru examen si

    apoi pentru bucatarie Neli\

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will be interesting to read your list of "must have" equipment for cooking in this new life of yours!

    ReplyDelete