Tuesday, May 24, 2011

1 down. 4 to go

Monday was one of the longest days ever.

6am: wake up, review biochemistry notes
8-9am: write biochemistry exam
9-11:30am: @ the library reviewing genetics (I actually think this was my first time studying in the library!)
11:30-12:30pm: write genetics exam
12:30 -3: stuff my face with cafeteria food and LOTS of candy/ pop to get energy for the last exam (Oh and back to the library to review for physiology)
3-4pm: write physiology
4:01: DONE!!

3 exams, 1 hour each may not seem like a lot but when you have to be completely and utterly focused to give 110% for each one its draining!! Luckily the sugar kicked in right on time :)

As monday night was our only night off, some of us got together and celebrated... although we couldn't stay too late since we had class at 8am today! So much for our 'break' after exams. (I now understand why upper semesters told me to enjoy the free time in 1st semester)

well, 4 more to go.

PS. they went well :)

enjoying our night off :) very many people in one house without air conditioning = VERY HOT! (did I mention we are in the caribbean?!)
Amazing view from their house. The moon across the water was a stunning view.. Unfortunately this is the best my camera can do!

1 comment: