Sunday, March 13, 2011

the last stretch

First semester is coming to an end I am ecstatic about heading home! Looking back time flew by but there is also one more very hectic month ahead.
This is a short post as I don't have much time tonight and nothing new has really happened. The normal study, study, study schedule has been in place... with a couple more running breaks than usual :)

As my semester is ending it means that another class will be taking my place in May. I remember that it really helped me to read about what other's had to say about the island - what to bring, what is provided, how the food is... and so on. So I've decided to dedicate the next couple of posts to advice for the newbies! If any of you are reading, comment below this post with any questions you have and I will gladly answer them in the next month.

For me, keeping up my energy and spirit of studying for the next exams will be the most challenging. Worked too hard to get to this point... one last push.

1 comment:

  1. In four weeks, it will be a little green around this part of the world too! Study hard.Your short time to relax between semesters will be sweet.
    xo the Welland Ionsons

    ReplyDelete